In accordance with article 22 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, as well as Recital (30) of the Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that this website uses both its own and third-party cookies.
What are cookies.
These are technologies that store and retrieve information when browsing a website. In general, these technologies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, to recognize you as a user, obtain information about your browsing habits, or customize the way the content is displayed.
Types of cookies.
1. Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2. Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, some of the purposes may be:
Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page web and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to service security, request registration or participation in an event
Preference or customization cookies: these are those that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user perform a search.
Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements.
Behaviour advertising cookies: those that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
3. According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear at the end of the session.
Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies used on this website.
1. Own cookies: Techniques. Which are those generated by the web page you are visiting and are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by PLAZAIURIS ABOGADOS. And they are used for the following purposes:
-. To save a user session ID to identify it the next time it is opened.
-. To allow or facilitate the use of the services provided.
Temporary technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website and the services of PLAZAIURIS ABOGADOS that require identification and navigation monitoring. Including the use of session cookies, which are strictly limited to the transmission of the session identifier.
2. Third-party cookies: Analytics. Those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by PLAZA IURIS ABOGADOS but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies, are those generated by external services or providers such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Google.
The statistical data collected through our website are exclusively from PLAZA IURIS ABOGADOS. The transmission of this data to third parties that are not authorized by law requires your prior consent.
2.2. From the WordPress content management system that saves the acceptance of cookies, the language that is used. Information is available at the following link: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies
2.3. From Google Analytics that are generated when you access our web site. They are used to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this web site. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google.
Google Analytics is a product of Google, Inc., a company domiciled in Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
The exercise of any right must be done by communicating with Google Inc. This company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law oblige to that effect.
You can consult detailed information about the use that Google gives to cookies at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es-419
Name Description Session or Persistent Own or Third party
|Name||Description||Session or Persistent||Own or Third party|
|to distinguish users||2 years||Third Party|
|.to distinguish users||24 hours||Third Party|
|_gat_gtag_UA_||to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minut||Third Party|
Deactivation or elimination of cookies.
The user can at any time choose which cookies he wants to be installed or not.
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website. These actions are carried out differently depending on the web browser used. Consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information. For your convenience, below are the links where the instructions for the main browsers appear:
– Internet Explorer
Other third-party tools available online that allow the detection of cookies on each website you visit and manage their deactivation:
2. Web browsers are technological mechanisms that allow the storage of cookies that do not associate the User as a person but rather the browser used and from these places their right to eliminate or deactivate them must be carried out. PLAZA IURIS ABOGADOS does not guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies through web browsers. In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the web browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
4. For any questions or queries about our Cookies Policy, you can contact us through our contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org