RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Julián Plaza García, hereinafter PLAZA IURIS ABOGADOS, with address at Avenida de los Toreros 53 in Madrid-28028. Spain.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION
The proper organization and / or provision and / or dissemination of legal advice services in general or the specific exercise of defence of the judicial or extrajudicial claim that is the object of a professional commission.
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the owner of the same remains linked to the Responsible by contractual relationship and its deletion is not requested by the interested party. In any case, they will be kept as long as their conservation is necessary for legal reasons.
Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies its blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and Courts, Ombudsman, Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations, during the period of prescription of the actions that could derive and, after this, it will proceed to its complete elimination.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
Depending on the type of data processing required, the basis of legitimacy may be:
– Unambiguous consent of the interested party.
– Contractual relationship.
– Legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment.
– Legal obligation.
RECIPIENTS OF CENSIONS OR TRANSFERS
Certain personal data necessary to provide the Responsible’s services will be shared with:
– Suppliers when the activity so requires, in which case the recipients, the purpose and the time of conservation of their data will be informed.
– When required in compliance with a legal obligation by the Public Administration in general.
The complete list of Treatment Managers, assignees can be obtained through a request addressed to the Treatment Manager, which can be accessed by sending an email to the address:firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no international transfers; If there is a provision to do so, the Data Controller guarantees that the processing of personal data by these recipients would be carried out in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter RGPD), for which purpose inform the interested party in advance, if necessary.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
The owners of the data have the right to freely exercise the rights to access, rectify or cancel the personal data collected. They also have the right to limit or object, at any time, to the processing of their personal data and to request their portability, as well as not to be subjected to automated decision-making; By writing to the Data Controller who can be accessed by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
You have the right to file a claim with the AEPD in the event that your rights are not duly taken care of by the Responsible.
ORIGIN OF THE DATA
The data we process has been provided to us:
– Directly by the interested party
You can consult more additional and detailed information about the processing of personal data in the following section and also at https://www.aepd.es/
In accordance with current and applicable regulations on Protection of Personal Data (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE “RGPD” and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights “LOPD and GDD, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by the Responsible, with address at Avenida de los Toreros 53 in Madrid (CP-28028), Spain.
- Who is the Data Controller for your data?
The person in charge of the processing of personal data collected through proposals for services and contracts, from its website or by any other means is JULIÁN PLAZA GARCÍA (hereinafter also PLAZA IURIS ABOGADOS), which will incorporate them into automated files whose ownership and responsibility holds.
For the purposes of our data protection policy, the contact address is the email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What type of data can we have about you and how have we obtained it?
Depending on the relationship we have with you:
o Identification data (name, surname).
o Postal and / or electronic addresses.
o Bank account numbers.
o Professional data.
o Academic data.
We have been able to obtain all the aforementioned data directly from you by completing the “contact” section of the website, contracts, service proposals or offers of professional engagement or association as a collaborator, supplier, etc. It will be your obligation to provide us with updated data in case of modification.
- For what purpose do we process your data?
The data will be processed in our files, with the purpose, as the case may be, of the comprehensive management of the legal services of PLAZAIURIS ABOGADOS in its private and public professional relations, as well as in the legally required obligations.
In this way, we can use your data to carry out some of the following actions, which without being limiting may be:
- a) Internal administrative and professional management.
- b) Management of organized or sponsored activities for events, congresses, seminars, conferences, courses or other activities related to their professional activity; upon request for explicit permission.
The data collected will be guarded under the confidentiality and the legally established security measures. The refusal to provide the requested data, as well as the non-authorization to process them, could result in the impossibility of accessing the provision of certain services and activities.
The data included in our files will not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances, except with your prior consent.
- How long will we keep your data?
- What is the basis of legitimacy for the processing of your data?
Depending on the type of purpose for which the processing of your data is intended, data processing will be required and the basis of legitimation of such processing may be:
– The maintenance of the contractual relationship and / or administrative management and / or complementary activities established with the interested party and thus, comply with the provision of the requested service.
– The observance of legal requirements or compliance with the request for information from Judges and Courts, Public Administrations, and the control authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
– The legitimate interest in analyzing the use of our website, its functionalities, our services or the development of the PLAZA IURIS ABOGADOS service.
– The legitimate interest in protecting our rights in case of controversy or claim.
– When the regulations allow it -except for your express refusal- the legitimate interest to communicate information regarding PLAZA IURIS ABOGADOS and its activities.
– The legitimate interest in guaranteeing the security of our website and systems and avoiding or detecting fraud, security incidents or other crimes.
– The unequivocal consent for the management of complementary services offered to the interested party, such as: management of organized or sponsored activities (events, congresses, workshops, conferences, courses or other activities related to their activity).
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data may be communicated to third parties, provided that this communication responds to a need for the development of the legal relationship that is established, is derived from a legal, contractual obligation, or from your prior consent.
International data transmission.
Personal data is processed on servers within the territory of the European Economic Area (EEA), so the data processing carried out by the Controller does not have the condition of international transmission. If there is a provision to do so, the Data Controller guarantees that the processing of personal data by these recipients would be carried out in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter RGPD), for which it is inform the interested party in advance, if necessary.
- What are your rights as affected or interested?
At any time, you can exercise the following:
-. Right of access.
-. Right to receive information about the existence of your personal data and obtain a copy.
-. Right to update, rectify and / or correct your personal data.
-. Right of deletion and right of limitation of use of your data.
-. Right to the portability of your personal data in a machine-readable, commonly used and structured format, and to request the transmission of said data to another data controller.
-. Right to withdraw your consent unless we can have another motivation with legal arguments to process said data.
-. Right of opposition at all times to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances.
-. Right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions.
You can exercise the indicated rights by sending an email addressed to email@example.com or to the postal address of PLAZA IURIS ABOGADOS. To do this, you must provide a copy of your ID or official document in force that accredits you.
You have the right to file a claim with the AEPD (www.aepd.es) if you consider that your personal data or your query has not received adequate treatment.
- Social Networks and Links.
Through the social networks in which the Responsible has an account, you can choose to share information. This means that the information that is shared, with name and preferences, will be visible to visitors to your personal pages. Our recommendation is that you carefully read the privacy policies of third parties on social networks, which will be applicable with respect to their treatment of your personal data.
Regarding the opinions of the user expressed through the website or other participation tools that may be created, such as blog, on social networks, etc., the Responsible will not be responsible for the comments or content that violates the honor, the privacy or the image of third parties.
- Applicable law
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish and European legislation on the protection of personal data and privacy.